The early years are arguably the most crucial for small businesses. Whether or not they will succeed could depend mainly on how quickly they get established within their industry.
The problem for many small business owners is that there is hardly any room for error. If something big goes wrong, they may not have enough capital to recover.
Small businesses need plenty of protection early on, and we at HomeSale Insurance Services can offer that. Entrepreneurs in Pennsylvania and Maryland don’t have to look far in search of the commercial insurance plans they need.
We have the comprehensive insurance packages business owners will need to operate with no worries.
Types of Commercial Insurance Coverages
Commercial insurance addresses every aspect of your operations.
- Commercial property insurance covers damage to buildings and grounds from a specific list of disasters. Rental properties also qualify for this coverage. Policies can be customized to include boilers, machinery, glass, debris removal, builder's risk, and crime coverage. Subscribers may also extend their list of covered events for added security.
- General liability insurance pays for damage to another entity's property or physical wellbeing. This includes accidents that occur on your property and incidents involving your employees while off-site and on-duty — additional coverages like errors and omissions and malpractice policies can also be tailored to the specific needs of your business.
- Commercial auto insurance policies protect drivers, passengers, and inventory. Your vehicle is also covered from a collision, theft, vandalism, and some natural disasters. Independent contractors who use ridesharing apps to earn extra income require special coverage options.
- The state of Pennsylvania requires most businesses to carry worker's compensation coverage. This ensures workers can still provide for their families while recovering from a workplace-related injury or illness.
- Umbrella insurance is a safety net that provides extra funds when a policy is triggered. These policies are an essential part of long-term business health.
Pennsylvania and Maryland business owners need comprehensive insurance bundles if they want optimal protection. We at HomeSale Insurance Services can provide those comprehensive bundles. Reach out to us today to find out more about our plans.